FireDAO = Social DAO + Web3 Identity + SBTs + On-chain Reputation + On-chain Incentives + Super Economy
FireDao is a social DAO based on PID and FID Soulbound accounts founded by Rainbow City foundation whose mission is to fuel the evolution of decentralized civilization. It is a community-driven on-chain autonomous economy,and it combines different types of Soulbound Tokens, calculates the Reputation Score on the chain, and ultimately builds a native on-chain Web3 identity system.
FireDao is a social DAO based on PID and FID Soulbound accounts founded by Rainbow City foundation whose mission is to fuel the evolution of decentralized civilization. It is a community-driven on-chain autonomous economy, and it combines different types of Soulbound Tokens, calculates the Reputation Score on the chain, and ultimately builds a native on-chain Web3 identity system.
PositioningSocial DAO, Native Web3 on-chain Identity System, Community-driven Autonomous Economy on-chain.
MissionFuel the evolution of Bit Civilization, Light the fire of civilization, Inherit wisdom and Prosper civilization.
VisionBuild a super economy on blockchain that truly practices the spirit of encryption.
ValuesOpenness, Fairness, Justice, Co-creation, Co-governance, Co-ownership, Freedom, Transparency and Decentralization.
FirePassport Minting Revenue
FireSoul Minting Revenue
FireSeed Minting Revenue
Soulbound Badge SBB Minting Revenue
NFT Market Royalty Revenue
FDT Transaction Tax
FLM Transaction Tax
FDT Seed Pool Donation Revenue
FDT Consensus Pool Donation Revenue
Design and Video Guild
Data Analysis Guild
Charity and Public Welfare Guild
FireDAO carries out various online and offline activities centered on Citynodes.
Those who meet the FID reputation scores requirement can first create a temporary Citynode. Anyone with a Soul Account FID can join this Citynode.
Each Soul Account can join one Citynode maximum. Anyone can choose to exit the Citynode afterwards and the Citynode creator can choose to kick a member out of the node.
10% of the income generated by the Citynode is owned by the administrator and the remaining 90% can be used by all node members through negotiation.
RainbowCity Treasury income allocated to the Citynodes that have won the Citynode competition.
To better create a global community, FireDAO has built a global community governance system based on languages.
The FireDAO global community interim management group is appointed by the chairman of the RainbowCity Foundation, who serves as the interim team leader and has a veto power over the temporary group proposals.
The FireDAO global community is initially divided into a total of 16 languages such as English, Chinese,Germany etc and we will set up exclusive discussion boards in the FireDAO forum for these languages.
The FireDAO global community consists of three types of media group:WeChat, QQ and Telegram. Anyone can create these communities to serve the FireDAO global community and become the administrator of these communities.
FireDAO takes the soul account as the center, combines different types of SBTs, calculates on-chain reputation scores, and finally builds a set of native DID identity protocols on the Web3 blockchain.
As the number of our PID and FID continues to increase, our Web3 identity protocol will become the underlying infrastructure of the entire Web3 world.Any crypto project can integrate our Web3 identity protocol, and integrate the members of the FireDAO community ecology with these Web3 products as quickly as possible to create a more transparent and more open Web3 ecosystem.